After 10 years successfully serving the pharmaceutical industry I will like to contribute all this experience to what really I am passionate about, the development of software. I want to be part of a team who really love best coding practices.
M+W Automation 2010-01-10 — 2016-07-01
Successfully proven in the following areas, System and Database Administration, Maintaining In-house developed applications and Project Management. With my knowledge in SQL and Computer Programming I integrated heterogeneous system into simple business solutions.
- Administrate a Data Historian System of 100K items.
- Coordinate Control Systems and Historian Systems upgrades with minimum downtime to the manufacturing process. We reduced downtime from 2 hours to 15 minutes mainly through the utilization of virtual servers.
- Acquire and analyze raw data using SQL to support process investigations.
- Migrate ASP.NET 1.1 code to .NET 4.0.
- Modify ASP.NET applications on C# and VB.NET to comply with new production requirements.
- Modify legacy code, VB6 to comply with new production requirements.
- Administer and optimize web application code through refactoring. Those applications were used by approximately 300 users to generate reports and trends of manufacturing process data. The execution time of reports was reduced in most of the cases by the 50%.
- Train and provide support to personnel from different areas in order to maximize the knowledge gathered from automated tools.
Coneco de Puerto Rico 2004-01-10 — 2009-12-31
Design critical applications for the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and Stability areas using .NET, iFix 3.5. Build and code modules to extract data from DeltaV, PROVOX and other automation systems. Validate computers systems and software using the strictest standards of the company and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Worked on multiple project of batch and continuous process control programming.
- Configure, optimize and administrate different Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Translate code from VB6 to VB.NET.
- Design, code and debug web applications using ASP.NET and Crystal Reports.
- Create an application to automate the creation of batch recipes.
ONG Compartir – Madrid, Spain 2004-01-06 — 2004-01-07
The focus of this organization is to create awareness of the moral and cultural values in children of Madrid.
- Design all the press and multimedia campaign: 'Echale la mano a un niño'.
Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico 2014-02-01 — 2016-12-23
University of Puerto Rico, Arecibo 1999-08-01 — 2005-12-23
Personal blog January 2013
Personal publishing to stay up to date on topics about software and web designs patterns and practices.
Que es el Application Pool en IIS 6.0 January 2011
Options and benefits of using meta tags to optimize the management of search engines on a website.
Front End Web Development
Backend Web Development
- APS.NET MVC
- MS SQL
- Color Theory